Just Labradors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have worked a lot of overtime lately. So I figured I would get someone in to repaint upstairs. I forgot to take before pictures but everything was antique white YUCK! Thought I would go with some colour this time. The flash on the camera makes the wall look sort of orange but it is really a deep rust.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TangerineFizz said:
Ooh, I like that! I gotta know, what's that thing hanging in the corner?
I knew someone was going to ask, they are hubby's pride and joy at set of Bose 901 speakers. You are supposed to get better sound if you hang them. :-\

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
BrucesMom said:
TangerineFizz said:
Ooh, I like that! I gotta know, what's that thing hanging in the corner?
I knew someone was going to ask, they are hubby's pride and joy at set of Bose 901 speakers. You are supposed to get better sound if you hang them. :-\
I knew it had to be a man thing!! I was just curious is all, I couldn't tell if they were speakers, a t.v., a plant thingy or a lamp of some sort.

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Love your colors, LOVE your furniture. I'm imagining your furniture in Lindsay's apartment with all those wonderful old windows... yummmmmm.

Would you consider putting some sort of railing or shelf beneath your plates to give them more of a showcase on the wall?

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Paddysmom said:
Love your colors, LOVE your furniture. I'm imagining your furniture in Lindsay's apartment with all those wonderful old windows... yummmmmm.

Would you consider putting some sort of railing or shelf beneath your plates to give them more of a showcase on the wall?
What a great idea. Next time I'm shopping I'm gonna have a look. Thanks!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts