Just Labradors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

My name is Holly. I live in Florida. My husband Nathan and I have an 11 year old chocolate Lab named Bear. She is getting a little old and now she has gray fur on her chin. She is still quite active and happy though. My husband and I love her so much that we took her on our honeymoon with us last year. She is our best friend.

This looks like a great community, so I thought I'd join. Nice to meet you all.

Holly

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gracies Mom said:
Welcome..!

I have a 9 week old chocolate lab... aren't they the greatest thing ever! ;)
Yes indeed! We've decided to be life long Chocolate Lab owners. They just melt my heart.

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
Welcome from Fort Wayne Indiana! Glad you decided to join us. This is a wonderful place, post pics and join in the fun!!! :D

·
Registered
311 Posts
Gracies Mom said:
Welcome..!

I have a 9 week old chocolate lab... aren't they the greatest thing ever! ;)
I own an 8.5 month old chocolate, and I agree with you 100%.

My name is Holly. I live in Florida. My husband Nathan and I have an 11 year old chocolate Lab named Bear. She is getting a little old and now she has gray fur on her chin. She is still quite active and happy though. My husband and I love her so much that we took her on our honeymoon with us last year. She is our best friend.
I know how you feel. We're taking a belated honeymoon next summer despite the fact that its 2 years after we got married. We didn't have the spare change or time off at the time so we held off. We're doing 10 days in Alaska and due to logistical nightmares, have to leave the dog here. I wish I could bring him along so badly.It will be a litle lonely without him.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts