Just Labradors banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I'm a new member on this site. I have really enjoyed looking at all the good info on here. How fun to see all the lab photos. I have had 3 labs in the past. My husband and I lost all 3 of them to old age in about 3 years time. It was horrible. That was about 3 years ago. We still have a very old Brittany Spaniel.

We also now have Murphy! He's a black lab who is about 18 months old. He's a real joy. Our children (ages 6,5,&3) absolutely adore him. He's a Kelrobin Labrador and beautiful. We think he has it all, beauty and brains. I will try to attach some photos, but I seem to be having trouble with that.

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
He's doing awesome and getting along with everybody! One smart labbie! This evening he learned that if he leaps bodly onto the couch, sniffing for things on the table behind, he has to get off...if he oh so gently sneaks up...he's sawing logs with his head on a pillow and feet wrapped around a blanket! Pretty reliable on the recall...but hey with a pocket full of treats, he's no dummy!

I just got a new card reader, so I can start posting pictures, and I'll email some to you along with progress reports some time over the next couple days!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.