Just Labradors banner

New lab to the family (silver)

8K views 60 replies 51 participants last post by  Dexter Dogg 
#1 ·
I know the controvesry(spl) on these colors.We don't plan on breeding nor showing him.The wife wanted a lab and now we have a lab:D. I was able to see his parents on site.He is 4 months old now and a great puppy.We get asked all the time when we walk him or take him to the vet, is he a weimer.Below is a pic of when we first got him at 6 weeks of age.

See less See more
#32 ·
He's gorgeous! He doesn't look very silver. It's only the "Weimer" eyes in your 1st pic that gives it away. To the novice on the street who knows little or nothing about the breed, I doubt they'd notice. If you get sick of him, PM me & I'll give you my address so you can send him to me. :D

Interesting name. What does it mean? :confused:

This post has been deleted
#54 ·
Silver, poka dot, or purple who the heck cares?? you could have not gotten a cuter pup..just adorable..if this is what a silver looks like i might think about a silver pal for my"correct' yellow girl"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now watch out " here come the judge'!!!! i am going to get blasted...easy i am a 66 yr old lab lover no matter what color

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.