Just Labradors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
so far so good she has settled right in and her and teton are getting along very well,She has been in a kennel for the past two months and was very happy to see and feel grass underneath her feet again and lay in the shade after a 15 minute full on butt tuck around the yard!

Just got back from the vet and brought home a new guest for evaluation,She is a 3 year old female black lab that was abandoned due to he owner passing away and the family didn't want her.

So far she is a sweetheart and Teton is not to twitterpayted over the new guest.they have been doing the normal smelling, peeing, pooping all over the yard.

Unfornuatlly I have no real history for her at this time and the vet techs are looking into it. they did say she was "trained" to recognize seizures for her previous owner.

Going to be a great day for sure!

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Aww. Bless you for opening your home/heart to her. Can't imagine her confusion over losing her mom or dad. And BOOOOO on the fam that didn't want her.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Update on my guest

so far so good she has settled right in and her and teton are getting along very well,She has been in a kennel for the past two months and was very happy to see and feel grass underneath her feet again and lay in the shade after a 15 minute full on butt tuck around the yard!

Just got back from the vet and brought home a new guest for evaluation,She is a 3 year old female black lab that was abandoned due to he owner passing away and the family didn't want her.

So far she is a sweetheart and Teton is not to twitterpayted over the new guest.they have been doing the normal smelling, peeing, pooping all over the yard.

Unfornuatlly I have no real history for her at this time and the vet techs are looking into it. they did say she was "trained" to recognize seizures for her previous owner.

Going to be a great day for sure!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts