Just Labradors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!!

I am from Massachusetts and I have a 6 month old chocolate lab named Java. I am looking forward to learning lots of new things and getting help finding my way through puppy-hood!! I have already learned alot just from browsing through the forums.

Gina

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you very much!! I look forward to getting to know everyone here..it seems like a great place with a lot of friendly and knowledgeable people, which I am going to need!! Right now we just have Java (6 months) but in October we will be getting a second pup (already named her Mocha) who is actually Java's sister (same breeding as Java), at 8 weeks. Am I crazy???
Thanks again!!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
Welcome. I just found this site about a month ago...I love it, everyone is so nice and really helpful, it is so much fun to view all the doggie pics. What part of MA are you from. I live in Ma too

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Lisa,

I live in North Central Ma, in Townsend. What part of Ma are you from??? I love looking at all the pictures..the dogs are all so adorable.

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
Swansea, MA, is this your first lab? Gracie is my second lab. I lost my best friend Caey back in Jan, she was almost 14. You will find alot of helpful people on this site. I logg on almost every day just to enjoy all the pic's. I have also have received some good advice on training.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh, I'm sorry to hear about your pup!!
Yes, this is my first lab puppy. My brother used to breed chocolate labs, but I never got a puppy because I was a single mom and had too much going on, not enough time to spend with a puppy. Now my son is 16, we have a large house with alot of land and decided it was time for a puppy. We are getting a second puppy also in October, so I'm looking forward to getting alot of help from this site. I've learned quite a bit already!

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
Good luck w your new pup and your soon to come new pup. You def waited till the right time to get a pup. They are a lot of work and require a lot of time and patience...but all so worth it. look forward to some pictures, take care:)

·
Registered
311 Posts
Another Masshole here. I've got a year and a half old chocolate lab, male, named Rupert. He's big (~100 lbs), full of energy, and loves anything smelly.

Have fun during the puppy stage, it goes away real quick.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts