Just Labradors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi , I'm Fallon I'm from Colorado and dont currentlly own a lab(well I occasionally get to dog sit my dads old lab that I grew up with) but am in the process of looking for a lab to get into showing with.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Hi , I'm Fallon I'm from Colorado and dont currentlly own a lab(well I occasionally get to dog sit my dads old lab that I grew up with) but am in the process of looking for a lab to get into showing with.
Hi, I'm Laura from North Carolina, and I currently own a yellow Labrador named Lily!

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Fallon, where in Colorado are you? We are in the Springs and members of the Labrador Retriever Club of Greater Colorado. This is the time of year for many shows, so you might want to start going to shows and getting to know the breeders so that they can help you get into showing. Feel free to contact me!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh yeah! Someone from Colorado ! We're over in Craig so hours from most people who show (atleast I have yet to track anyone down).I'm hoping to start going to some shows soon but I've been a bit nervous about it .I'm a little bit shy so just walking up and starting up a conversation with a total stranger is a bit nerve-racking .I think I might finally have myself worked up to it if I can find someone to drag with me :). It's great to meet you and you have some beautiful dogs !

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh yeah total middle of no where all the dog clubs are hours away and of course no handling classes any where near here so I'll be working on that by myself .I so need to move some where else :) .Thanks for the link I'll definatelly be making that one I already told the hubby I'm going and my mom says she'll go with me .She misses her labs so she's always up for something where she''l see bunches of them . Now if I can convince someone to go to Eagle with me next month I might get to watch a couple shows this summer.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi!!! I'll be in the Springs the first week of July and I'll have 2 new lab puppy's with me and looking for other lab families!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts