Just Labradors banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Due to a new addition to my family I haven’t had much time to pop on here lately I think the last time was on here was about a month in a half ago, I have gone much longer with no issues however Today I had to reregister my user name, even the password recovery didn’t recognize my user name, however I was able to use the same one I have always used so it wasn’t even in the system...

I also noticed that no one seem to have too many posts unlike before some of the senior members had thousands

It looks me like everyone had to reregister around Feb 12 just wondering if this is correct or was I absent for too long..I also noticed that the total post count is much lower that is use to be

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you for the link I have cought up and read about the new forum....glad i can keep my user name, not everlone did but sad that my account has been rest...oh well i guess i;ll have to keep up with who is who again..

still missing some subgroups and Stickys and spell check ..

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Do a seach on spell check, it has been discussed several times. Board still needs some fine tuning, supposedly Daniel is working on it, like more smilies, etc.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts