Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
It's only temporary. Or so it said in the announcement. Instead of keeping the board down while they sort out of the format, they brought it back up with this format.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'm sorry to hear that - unfortunately it was impossible to maintain 100% of the same design, due to core changes in the way templating works (see http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=217570 for the geek explanation of what they changed). I'm working on getting it as close to the old design as possible, but as mentioned, didn't want to keep the forum shut down in the meantime.

If you can offer specific issues I can investigate getting them corrected - ideally if we can keep the discussion regarding bugs / changes in a single thread that would also be helpful - http://justlabradors.com/forum/showthread.php?103995-JL-Forum-Software-Upgraded-Successfully-) .

·
Registered
11,990 Posts
I don't have a problem with it. And - it is fast - that's a good thing! Overall - you guys are doing a great job. Been a long time since a crash.

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Also- I like how it has the green arrows showing you where you've posted. And also the blue thingymajig allowing you go right to the unread posts in a thread. Perfect!

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
I like it too.

It's sleek. The colors are the same. It's zippy. Good job. :)

Umm, no, the colors are weird now, used to be blue and greyish and white.

I do like the speed, though, that's nice. The smileys are dorky.

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
What colors do you have now, Jackie? Mine is the same blue we had before, maybe slightly muted.

·
Banned
2,041 Posts
us ole fuckers just dont like change . lol

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
I do like Cam's suggestion of having the navigation at the bottom of the screen as before, so we don't have to scroll up to get back to the section we were in.

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
I can tell you what I'm not enjoying. Logging in every 12 seconds. Backspace from a post. Log in. Go to post. Have to log in. Go to the forum menu, oh, look, I have to log back in.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Did that several times Nathan. Even had John try - it gives me a \'thank you for loggingin TFizz message|" but then \i'm not really logged in.

I'm going to do a test try with this one too, see if it's a glitchie mc glitch

1 - 20 of 56 Posts