Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My search for a dress to wear to my cousin's wedding is officially over. After a lengthy, frustrating, agonizing ('cause i hate dress shopping) week of trying on a gazzillion dresses. This is the one i bought. What do ya think?

and the shoes too

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Ooooo, nice!!!!!!! :)

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
I like it. Very spring-like.

I shouldn't say this, because I understand the complete relief in having bought something and being done, but are the shoes a little formal for the dress? They're very pretty but seem a bit formal.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I like it. Very spring-like.

I shouldn't say this, because I understand the complete relief in having bought something and being done, but are the shoes a little formal for the dress? They're very pretty but seem a bit formal.

You got me, i dunno much about fashion. LOL. Maybe its the lighting, but the dress and shoes are exactly the same colour, kind of a creamy light yellow. I took the pics in two different rooms. The dress is a chiffon overlay and the shoes are satin. Bad choice? oh well, its what i am stuck with now.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
The dress looks white in the pic and the shoes look almost metallic. It must just be the lighting if they are both a creamy yellow.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The dress looks white in the pic and the shoes look almost metallic. It must just be the lighting if they are both a creamy yellow.
shoot, let me get another pic. Shows the dress colour better, i knew that white door would thro it off. This shows colour a bit better.

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Perfect dress, perfect shoes! I want that!
(But first you'd have to pry me out of my jeans and clogs, I guess.)

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
Very nice!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts