Just Labradors banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few pictures of Miss Daisy from the last couple days. She is such a joy, I'm not sure how I've gone my whole life having never had a Lab, I was really missing out!

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And one more for good measure!
They are all in our kitchen, as that seems to have the best lighting for taking pics of a black dog! She gets her first bath tomorrow, so more to come! :D
Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Justine!
Thanks for the advice. I really never bath my dogs (have a mini Aussie, too) because of the dry skin issues! Daisy and I have been hanging out with my fiance all week, and we've been at the horse barn (he trains, breeds and shows horses for a living) all day everyday, so she STINKS and is DIRTY! We are going home on Wed. morning, so I thought I'd give her a good bath tomorrow night, and after that she really won't have one until she becomes a filthy little lab again, haha.
She does have dandruff right now, had it when I picked her up, so I got a dog shampoo at Petco, it's a tar one? I heard that should help the dandruff, other wise I have an oatmeal one at home that I got at Petco as well!

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks all!!!! :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.