Just Labradors banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a pair of Croc's Velocity shoes. They are just like a shoe, but have the croc's bottoms. So far they seem very comfortable. I am hoping that I can run in them for agility.

Anyone else have this style Croc?

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Nope but if they make them for men and in a size 15, I know what I'm getting hubby soon. He loves his Crocs, but they aren't pretty shoes! lol

·
Registered
9,926 Posts
Those look great. I love crocs. Crocs aren't pretty, but they are comfortable and the only shoe I have that doesn't show Ernies teeth marks. What more could I want.lol

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My boss told me today that they made me look like a homeless person. Gesh! I like them. They are very comfortable on my poor, old, arthritic feet.

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
My boss told me today that they made me look like a homeless person. Gesh! I like them. They are very comfortable on my poor, old, arthritic feet.
But a very stylish one at that!! :) I LOOOOOVE my Crocs. I just got a pair of the ones with the fleecy lining in it for Christmas and they are the best slippers ever!!!

Comfort is key!

·
Registered
7,052 Posts
Best Slippers Ever!!!! Heck, I wear my fleece lined ones all winter. I think they look great with jeans.
Linda, are those new ones as wide as the regular crocs? I need the extra wideth that they provide.

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Monnie, yes, the toe box is very wide (I need that too for my poor toes). I wish they were a wee bit spongier on the sole, but I think I could add an insert (especially on my right foot which is worse than the left on) to help.

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just want to add, if you normally wear, say a size 4/6 in regular crocs, get a 5/7 for these. They run small.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
OK I get that they are comfy (from what I've heard and read here), but why do they have to make them so freaking ugly?

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Not all Crocs are ugly, imo. I have a pair of regular old crocs for yard work. I don't wear them in public, just for picking up dog poop and mowing the lawn. LOL.

But Cameron wore this style all summer long. And they were great for him. And I don't think they are ugly.

And I have a pair of ballet flats that are Crocs that I bought in a pinch one day. I love them. And they are quite cute. :)

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Now THOSE I like, Aim! The first pair I've ever seen that I like. :)

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
Those shoes (in the OP) are ugly. I have a pair of wedge heel sandals that you wouldn't know are crocs. The ballet style ones are cute, too.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts