Just Labradors banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DH told me I could buy something for me with my christmas bonus from work so I decided to get me a pocket camera. I have a camera I like but it has a larger zoom lense and it's just to big to carry in my purse so I never have it when I want it. I actually bought two so I could try them out and see which one I like best and I think I've decided. I got the Canon PowerSHot A590 IS and the Canon PowerShot SD770 IS they both have some things I like but I'm going to keep the SD770 it's smaller and fits in my purse better, takes a little better pictures, and the screen is much sharper. The main thing I don't like is you have to use their rechargable battery but I'll probably just buy an extra one so I have one charged all the time. Anyway I really like it and have been playing with it some. I'm not good with changing the settings on the camera or knowing which ones to use but I think it does pretty well for the most part.

getting ready to eat her first solid foods, we started her on carrots last weekend she did great with them and is getting butternut squash now which she likes even better.

she loves this book it sings the nursery rhymes when you turn the pages.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I can't get enough of her! :D :-* Look at those eyes and eyelashes!!! Beautiful girl, Barb! :D

·
Registered
8,812 Posts
Aubrey is a beautiful baby!
Looks like your new camera does a great job. I've kept a Canon PowerShot in my purse for many years and have been very pleased with them. For my birthday I just upgraded to the SD990 IS.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Hi cutie pie!! :D

I love her bib, that is too cute! Those bumbo seats are the coolest!

·
Registered
10,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone. She's totally mastered rolling over, and over, and over now and she's all over the place. It's amazing how quickly she's changing last week she still could not totally roll from her back to her belly but once she figured it out Friday she was going non stop! It's too cute.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Totally keep the SD - much better than the A#...

and rechargeable batteries are the BOMB! I actually won't buy a camera that doesn't have it!

·
Registered
10,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
EMA said:
Totally keep the SD - much better than the A#...

and rechargeable batteries are the BOMB! I actually won't buy a camera that doesn't have it!
My only concern was it dying and not having the charger with me since it's seperate. I think if I just buy an extra one though it will solve the problem. I like everything else about the SD so it's a keeper.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts