Just Labradors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would I have thought that GINNY, yes, my sweet Virginia, would be the ambassador to a new puppy! :surprise:

I knew Gin was a good girl, but I foresaw a whole week of chaos, and trading Gin and Holly (previoiusly Cinderbay's baby Newt, Orson, Wyatt and Sully's sister) between crates and leads.

Turns out, Gin is a softy!!! Not rammy like I thought she'd be. Maybe she's softening up in her old age, all 5 months of her!

K kid, here's the rules...

That's a lot of rules Gin, is this the way out?

Holly was very, very interested in Ruby's nipples, and in true Ruby form, she let the baby 'nurse'

Holly already likes to box with Gin's head, and Gin just stands there...

Pretty Holly

Its amazing what 3 months will do huh?

Ready to gingerly play biteyface again Gin?

Still keeping close tabs, but her just being here a half hour and Gin behaving so well, I might actually enjoy Holly's visit!

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
She'll be here one week while her mom, dad and big brother Joshua are at Disney.

Joshua got so upset about leaving his Hollygirl, that his mom told him that Holly would have more fun at Doggie Disney, so he got to come and watch Holly play with the dogs, and make sure she was going to be safe.

Rhys gave her the big Rhysie warning, and she is giving him a wide berth, but otherwise, the girls are cleaning her, and playing with her and Rhys is looking at me with disdain...WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? Poor Rhysie.

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Aww my Newtie-Newt! How funny that Ruby let her try and nurse. Holly's grandma was doing the same thing with Screamer (now Riley).
She was a naughty (but in an enduring fun way IMO) dog so she will give Gin a run for her money LOL

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
She's not naughty yet. She's kinda quiet but she's still a bit unsure what's going on, she's hiding in the entertainment unit right now, and has brought all her toys in there...

·
Registered
9,429 Posts
Wow. I would never have thought that at 5 months, Ginny acts like a gentle mature mentor with a small puppy. She's just a puppy herself. She's a very special girl.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts