Just Labradors banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I would recommend the Easy Walk Harness. I have been using one for my boy for a few years. It is the only reason i still have my arm attached to my body. just kidding. Seriously, if he tuggs it spins him around and he cannot pull at all.
Oh, that's the one I see Bob recommended yesterday. I'll have to look into it.

We had several people work with Remy last night and the response we got from everyone is "he is a lotta dog". But everyone is convinced it is just immaturity. And he's so freakin' smart it is scary. We doing clicker training and last night while working on the Sit-stay everytime he made a move to get up...which you could tell he was starting to break because he dips his head...Pete or the trainer would tell him to Siiiiit...and he would sit back. Click. Treat. Well, wouldn't you know after 3 times of that he started dipping his head forward and then sat back looking for his treat? Little manipulator.....;)

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Ugh! I dreaded taking Frankie to class every week for that very same reason. They must know where they are, and get over excited to see the other dogs.

It sounds like he did pretty good though! So how many classes has he been to now?
This is his second round of obedience level 2. (which is really level 1 because level one at our school is puppy k) He did great the first time...even has his CGC...but then at 10 months the hormones kicked in and he became a completely different dog. So we are taking the class over. This is the second lesson for him for this round.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
even has his CGC
WOW! I'm very impressed! Well, you know he has it in him then. He's just going through a spaz phase. :D

21 - 25 of 25 Posts