Just Labradors banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a terrible head cold -the whole left side of my head, including ear, is totally blocked. My doc just told me to get some Mucinex-D. It was behind the pharmacist and I needed to show them ID and sign a govt. ackowledgement. What gives?

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
It can be used to make meth. They track who is buying it so they can see if someone is buying large quantities.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
My pharmacist guy said always buy the largest size you can, regardless of what you need. He said they are limited to two bottles a month per person so if you buy the small ones and need more, you're screwed.

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
I guess we have a bunch of Meth heads on the JL board. Do Labs cause this? <g>

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
In Oregon, you need a prescription to get pseudoephedrine.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Oh just remembered DD lives in Washington she can get pseudofed for us, or does that qualify as bringing illegal drugs over State lines!:fear: Better check with DS, wouldn't want her to get arrested for buying us cold medicine:crazy:

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
There is something called "Robo-tripping", too, which has something to do with taking mass quantities of Robitussin. Seems to be fairly popular with the kids in Maine...

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Well, bench would be easier, but since it's an illegal drug I'd have to say field...........

field would be best, that's where a lot of meth labs are set up here, in vans out in a field.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts