Just Labradors banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our DockDogs club, Dixie Dock Dogs, is hosting an event on the 4th of July weekend. We need a name for the event. We want it to be something with a patriotic theme. I've thought of a couple, but nothing really stands out.

The name can be about dogs and water or not. Our last event we called The Throwdown, which has nothing to do with dogs, dock diving, water or anything. I'm open to anything....

Any ideas?

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
It's dumb, but it's stuck in my mind - Sky rockets in flight. Trying to tie something into the national anthem and that's what popped up (showing my age I guess).

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
It's dumb, but it's stuck in my mind - Sky rockets in flight. Trying to tie something into the national anthem and that's what popped up (showing my age I guess).
Great, now I've got "Afternoon Delight" running through my head. LOL Oh well, at least it's a song I liked!

The first thing that popped into my head was "Dixie Land Delight". The only thing patriotic about that, tho is that it's a country song. How about "Red, White and Flew"?

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Great, now I've got "Afternoon Delight" running through my head. LOL Oh well, at least it's a song I liked!
Oh no...now it's running through my head too, and it's the version from "Anchorman." LOL!

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Freedom Flyers? I can't think of anything good. I feel like there's some kind of tie-in with the Air Force, but can't put a finger on it...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.