Just Labradors banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to spend the bucks for a "vanity plate" this year to go on my Honda Element. I bought the Element souly to be a "dogmobile" and it does an admirable job. I am also getting a special plate with a picture on it, so I can only have 6 letters/numbers with no spaces. I would like it to reflect the dogs somehow. I do Rally and Obedience with them, but would like to branch out into other areas. I would rather not have lab specific, because I might get another breed (gasp! yes it's possible)next time. I was going to do "sitstay" when I thought I could have 7 letters, but found out I could only have 6. I need some suggestions pretty please :)

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You guys have inspired me to think of some things myself - I think I like - K9KREW.

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I knew I needed several, because they have at least 6 places for "first choice", second choice" etc.

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
You can go online to your Secretary of State and see if the plate is already taken...I did with mine (BBILABS)

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
I made my (mediocre) suggestions in the LC thread, but I wanted to say that in TX you can check availability online for the vanity plate you want. In fact, they've finally made it so that you can order your vanity plates online as well, which is much better than sending in paper copies with all your choices and not knowing what if any you'll get. You still have to wait about a month to get them, though.

I imagine most states are doing that, check your department of transportation's website (or whatever government body issues plates).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts