Just Labradors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think someone reset something in my laptop and it is driving me crazy. The laptop is used by everyone in the family to access the Internet. The problem is everyone says they didn't do anything so it may have even been unintentional.

Before whenever I used the Internet everything fit on the page. Now I am having to shift side to side as the whole screen no longer fits on the page. It is like the screen is bigger now. I just want it smaller so I can read a normal page again.

What is so funny in the same thread someones post is OK and the persons below it is too large.

Any ideas how I fix this?

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Down in the bottom right hand corner there is a zoom level 'thingy' that says 100%. Does yours say 100% or 125% or something else? You can change the size there. That may be it.

On the other hand, I really have no clue what I am talking about when it comes to computers.

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
What CJs Mom said, and/or....

Close your apps so you can see the desktop. Find an empty spot on the desktop, right click, Settings, and increase your screen resolution to suit your fancy.

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
Are you using Firefox? If so control - will decrease the size.

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
Holding the CTRL key and rolling the scroll wheel on the mouse will reduce/enlarge the size too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts