Just Labradors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
We are getting a new chocolate lab at the end of next month. She will be 8 weeks old. We already have a 4 yr old yellow lab whose name is Harley Dee. We are trying very hard to come up with a different name for this ne, centering on our cottage which is on Otter Lake in the Muskokas (or Haliburton). Someone must have some ideas for names for this little one, lol. I have never had a problem naming a dog, now I am second guessing myself and it is bugging me lol. Throw some names out there to do its cotta going on a lake or something like that. Thanks!!!!!

·
Registered
5,869 Posts
I say wait til you get her and her name will come to you. A lot of their name comes from their personality... you have the theme already in hand so the name should come easy the first few days you have her!

·
Registered
756 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I agree with Diesel Dog.
Judy and Jack

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the suggestions, our kids suggested Muskoka, shorted to Koka so that's one we are considering, also Dorset or Dorrie for short. Never had a problem naming a dog before, makes me kind of nervous. Anyone have much experience with two labs, getting kind of nervous right now, LOL. any advice as to how long it will take to make the "adjustment" between the 4 year old and the new puppy. also, anyone know how long before we are able to board the puppy when and if we go on vacation where we cannot take them (and this is not often, so don't want anyone thinking that, lol)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts