Just Labradors banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi there!

I’m new here from Oregon and excited to be a part of the community. I’ve taken a long time to decide to get a dog after my divorce several years ago, and after tons of research, I landed on an English lab for my two kids and I. They are 8 and 13.

I have a wonderful breeder/friend that has a gorgeous litter. I’m down to two males that both have awesome personalities (so far at 5 weeks) that will work great for our lifestyle. I’m torn between which one to choose. One pup is definitely on the larger side and has a bit of a pronounced occiput. I’m not sure if that is a concern or not since I have read those can go away over time. I’m truly curious on which puppy may develop to look more like the Sire, and I understand that may be an unknown at this point.

The first two pics are orange collar (larger pup) and the second two pics are red collar. The last pic is the sire. The dam is gorgeous and very English as well.

With all else being equal, which one would you choose?

Dog Dog breed Carnivore Pug Companion dog

Dog Carnivore Companion dog Dog breed Wrinkle
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Dog supply Companion dog

Dog Carnivore Dog breed Fawn Companion dog

Plant Dog Carnivore Working animal Dog breed

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi there!

I’m new here from Oregon and excited to be a part of the community. I’ve taken a long time to decide to get a dog after my divorce several years ago, and after tons of research, I landed on an English lab for my two kids and I. They are 8 and 13.

I have a wonderful breeder/friend that has a gorgeous litter. I’m down to two males that both have awesome personalities (so far at 5 weeks) that will work great for our lifestyle. I’m torn between which one to choose. One pup is definitely on the larger side and has a bit of a pronounced occiput. I’m not sure if that is a concern or not since I have read those can go away over time. I’m truly curious on which puppy may develop to look more like the Sire, and I understand that may be an unknown at this point.

The first two pics are orange collar (larger pup) and the second two pics are red collar. The last pic is the sire. The dam is gorgeous and very English as well.

With all else being equal, which one would you choose?

View attachment 22364
View attachment 22363 View attachment 22367
View attachment 22366
View attachment 22365
All of them!!! Number 2. He's the only one looking at You

1 - 2 of 2 Posts