Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have applied for 2 different jobs. Both are Nursing positions, however I can no longer stand my building. The new management is horrid. They have made so many cuts, and bad decisions. I can not take it any more. I applied to one a week ago and one today. I just can not stand going in that building anymore. Any Good thoughts you can spare would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
Good thoughts and prayers for you to find a better work situation.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
You got it :) Good luck!

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I was offered the job is CT. All they have available is per diem. (only when needed) I'm going to take it, and hope it turns into full time. There is nothing saying I have to leave the job I have now. I desperately want to though. I'm still hoping the other building calls. I applied a week ago Thursday. That makes me nervous but they have called all my references so that might be a good sign they might just be slow. The one I accepted has a membership to a YMCA that is on campus. The pay is so high that I could not say no. The woman who interviewed me said twice how weel the interview went. I was very happy about that.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.