Just Labradors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok...my brother has been going through an extremely rough time. He's recovering the feeling in his hands and feet finally, but now on top of everything (because of the hospital bills - no insurance) he's cut off his cable so he's down to DVD's and video games. Well, his Xbox died and I think that's how he watched his DVD's too.

Does anyone know where I can get a used one? I don't have a clue about them and can't afford a new one.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
ebay- we just got a ps 2 off of there for less then 100 bucks and it works wonderfully. and the games for it are much cheaper. look for people who have 100% feedback.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
2labsmom said:
ebay- we just got a ps 2 off of there for less then 100 bucks and it works wonderfully. and the games for it are much cheaper. look for people who have 100% feedback.
Can you tell me the seller? I want to try there but I'm afraid of the seller being shady. I'd like to be able to let my mom buy it for him and ship it to him.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
As mentioned above, EBGames and GameStop have them. BUT- these are still pretty darn expensive. Usually around $75-100, I think.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I might have missed a post what happen to your brother?

Well you could always try a pawn shop. I would try EBgames, at least you are not dealing with some shady seller with them.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My brother has some lingering effects from a horrible car accident 11 years ago. The rods and screws in his back (we think) are causing numbness in his hands and feet and the abdominal injuries were causing him horrible pain. The painkillers they had him on caused some liver damage...he was off work for 6 weeks. With no insurance he has hospital bills out the wazoo and off work for 6 weeks my parents had to pay all his bills. Life is a disaster right now. Sorry for the sob story...

Anyway...Is EBgames a store or online?

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
i don't really have a name for ebay but if you type in what you are looking for as as search, they will pull up everyone that is selling one. when you click on the item, you can see what kind of feedback that person has. hope that helps.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts