Just Labradors banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Duke doesn't play with toys much, but there is one he loves: Jolly Balls (with the handles) He had a big one outside and a smaller one inside. After Bruno came, both balls had their handles chewed off. On Duke's birthday (6YO)last week, I got him a new jolly ball. As soon as I turned my back, Bruno had the handle chewed off. I can't find the rest of the ball.:mad:

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Aww Duke! I'm sure mom will buy you yet another Jolly Ball (just keep giving her the sad puppy face!)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Poor Jolly Ball. I just bought one for Jack and Apollo (one of the big ones) and Apollo takes it everywhere with him, and also has the handle partly chewed off. I am glad to know that he is not the only one who does this :confused:

·
Registered
5,915 Posts
i bet that jolly ball was just asking to be chewed and shredded to bits and pieces, likely taunting bruno to do it. bruno just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
tsk tsk tsk... Payton feels Bruno's pain, however. Any ball with a big plastic handle is just asking to get destroyed. It ain't natural Hahahahaha

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Bruno! That's really uncool, and unfair to poor Duke. You need to tell him this:

Sorry, Duke. He looks so sad! :(
I'm so sorry Duke, hope mom gets you a new Jolly Ball real soon and tell Bruno to keep his paws and mouth off it:mad::D!! Hey Nathan hope you don't mind I'm going to copy that picture, it makes me laugh every time I see it and this week we are moving into our brand new ER- I'm sure it won't be long before things start getting ruined by either staff or our crazy clientele! So it will be quite appropriate!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts