Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Waiting anxiously for an update. I wasn't sure with the time difference when you might be able to get here.

·
Registered
16,129 Posts
Thank you! He's doing very well. The seizure appears to have upset his tummy, because he threw up Friday night and again Saturday during the day. We put him on rice and chicken (which he loves), and he got the added benefit of sleeping with me in the guest bed so I would know immediately if there was anything wrong. The tummy is in great shape now and he's 100%. He has been an excellent nighttime cuddler, as well, which is more than I can say for SU at this point ( :) -- poor thing has a torn ACL and has to lie flat on her back with a pillow under one leg). I am going to talk to our vet tonight after work.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh, that is good news. Continued prayers and good thoughts for a full recovery for the handsome boy.

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Wow, your family is just full of aches and pains! Poor Theo. I can only imagine how much stress this adds to your life, seeing your four legged companion in this kind of condition. Hope SU feels better too! Sounds like it is Nathan to the rescue :)

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
I'm glad Theo is doing better, and I hope your wife has a speedy recovery, too!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
YAY!!! I'm sooooooooo happy that he's feeling better!!! Sorry about your wife though, that sucks for her. :(

1 - 20 of 25 Posts