Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You've been pretty sparse here. I'm checking the attendance book, and there are quite a few squibs next to your name. I hope you have a good excuse!

How's da-boy doing?

Missed his updates.

And your haiku, FWIW.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Oh yea! How is he?? :)

·
Registered
16,129 Posts
Awww, thanks. Work has been hell, and I've taken over all of SU's household duties while she rehabs for knee surgery, so I'm barely on these days.

Theo's doing well. Had a hell of a seizure Sunday morning (peed ALL OVER ME, and man did he have a full bladder) but came around quickly and was rearing to go. (The result of which was that I ended up having to mop our entire upstairs, which needed to be done anyway, I guess. ;) ) After talking with his breeder, we've forbidden fetching except for grounders, and he seems to be doing really well--no new pain incidents.

So we continue to keep our fingers crossed.

My boy is getting gray...

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
I'm sorry about the seizure, but I'm happy to hear he's had no more of those horrific pain experiences like you described before.

Beautiful boy. I see he has his own dictionary. =)

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Aw man. Sorry to hear about the seizure. I can't imagine. :(
Thanks for the update. He looks handsome as ever!!

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
He's so handsome - his eyes get me every time :)

Glad to hear you've been able to control the pain.

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Don't do head twinkles, Theo. Please. No more big displays, okay? They are hard on you and they scare your dad to bits. And they make work for him. But mostly we just don't want you to have them because they are no fun for doggies.

Your Man,
Flynn

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Happy sixth birthday
You handsome, roguish devil
Ah, yer just a pup!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts