Just Labradors banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to let you know I've been thinking about you all weekend.

Please take care of yourself during this time.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Yes, Nance. Please remember to eat, try to sleep, and find something to smile at every day. Look for the joy, it will return. (((hugs)))

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Thanks very much, girls. Today has begun as a good day. I'm even going over to PetsMart in a little bit to buy a new pooper-scooper. You wouldn't believe all the little odds and sods around the house that have begun to break or wear out in the past three weeks!

Tonight for dinner I'm going to have a baked potato with all the bad stuff I can think of to put on in it. I don't think I've ever bought sour cream in my LIFE but today is the day.

Love...

·
Registered
927 Posts
Nance

Thinking of you and take care of yourself. Don't forget the bacon bit and cheese for the potato.

Love and Hugs
Ginny

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
Thinking of you a lot, just know we are all here for you to lean on.

Just a suggestion I went to the farm supply and bought a plastic horse poop rake and the hardware store a got a small metal trash can that I put plastic liners in and use it to pooper scoop no bending and works really well.

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Nance, I was thinking of you last night and today. Take care of yourself. Enjoy that baked potato.

·
Registered
9,429 Posts
You are in my thoughts and prayers. Remember if you are feeling down, get some lovin from Seamus and Flynn. They have the magic to make you feel better.

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
Enjoy the baked potato. Been thinking of you constantly.

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Been thinking of you here too. Load that bake potato up, and enjoy!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts