Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking in my book that has my internet user i.d.'s and password and it turns out I have a myspace one from awhile ago. I just logged in - of course there's nothing there - but I did a little search to see if one of our kids had a page. Sure does. If I view his profile while logged in, will it show him that I did?

I not a snooper, but this is pulling me in. :eek:

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well unless he has a tracker that shows who viewed your profile.
Forget it, I don't want to chance it! LOL! I'd feel guilty as hell anyway. :angel:
Thanks guys

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
how old is your kid?

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Twin boys, they'll be 21 in July. Jared's headline thingy said "Stud...." ::)

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm not gonna chance it. I don't want him to not trust me, know what I mean?

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Meanwhile, another question. I just went to my email and it had two people requesting to be my friends. Lauren and Mia. I don't know these people. Is this like spam or something?

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well I didn't know Eric Clapton and he wanted to be my friend. I said yes.
LOL!

J

·
0 Posts
Amy, if you decide you want to know, let me know their profiles and I'll look at it. I can also email you a picture file of a screen shot, so you can see the page without actually visiting it. ;)

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
I would probably not look, you raised him, pretty sure you did a good job so what's to worry about. Not to mention he's 21yrs old. Do you really want to know all the girls that want to have his babies? Do you really want to see the topless ho in his friends list? Nah... I say don't look and you won't have to worry about poking your eyes out w/ hot pokers. :p ;D

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Do you really want to know all the girls that want to have his babies? Do you really want to see the topless ho in his friends list?
NO!!! ;D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts