Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK so sitting here this morning and already being bored i have come to think that I need to get a little more SEXIER and get some pics up on my page. Seems to be the thing for MYSPACE to be as slutty as possible and have as many guy friends as you can get.

Am I missing something?? Why would you have all of these pictures up like that?? Maybe I would have more friends if my ?? and ?? were hanging out everywhere. Just don't get it. I don't see why guys would want to be friends with them. Most are out of state, but still I guess you never know though. I don't know but it kind of makes me mad sometimes.

I have been thinking about deleting my profile just because I never talk to any of my friends on there. And honestly some of the things I see on there piss me the "F" off.

OK I am done with my rant now.

·
Registered
307 Posts
^^ you know what I added some of those, but they are famous so thats why I did it, and it was when I first got myspace. I didn't know everyones myspace, and mine looked so lonely. I ended up deteling alot of them.

I don't add anyone I don't know anymore. I do add some members of the corolla forum I'm a part of but thats because I feel like I know them. We talk all the time on the forum so I don't see anything wrong with that.

I don't post on myspace as much anymore, but I try and keep it up so I don't lose touch with old friends who have moved out of my area.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok, let's see if this reply posts.....ggggrrrrr

I have a mySpace for current friends and to find some old friends. I'm not out looking to make new friends from mySpace, I'm not shopping for a new guy or cyber anything.....I will only add friends that I meet elsewhere on the web, like from this forum or the MMO I play.

My page is set to private, no slutty pictures and I have started blogging a little (also private). If I wouldn't tell my friends, then I won't write it in a blog either.

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
Mine is also just for friends and family. I did meet some new friends in a Myspace group for military wives, but other than them, I pretty much know everyone else from either forums or in person.

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
I use mine daily. It is a cool way to keep up with family that are spread all over the place, and it is a good way to keep in touch with friends during the week. We all have lives, and that is how we come together.

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
Keep in mind future employers may look to see if you have a myspace profile. If you do and it has a bunch of slutty photos of yourself drinking or smoking a bit of the cannabis. There is a pretty good chace you will not get the job!

·
Registered
10,636 Posts
Hunter said:
Keep in mind future employers may look to see if you have a myspace profile. If you do and it has a bunch of slutty photos of yourself drinking or smoking a bit of the cannabis. There is a pretty good chace you will not get the job!
You know, I've heard about that. Heard a story of some kids who took pictures of themselves Huffing (how stupid are you if you huff in the first place but to take pictures of it....duh) and posted it. Lead to some pretty big trouble for them.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
What kind of idiot would take pictures of themselves doing that? And then to have them anywhere on the web? Dumbasses.

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
IzzyLucyWillie said:
Hunter said:
You know, I've heard about that. Heard a story of some kids who took pictures of themselves Huffing (how stupid are you if you huff in the first place but to take pictures of it....duh) and posted it. Lead to some pretty big trouble for them.
You have GOT to be joking...... what kind of complete and total retard would A) Huff in the first place and B) actually take pictures and C) actually posted them somewhere?

Holy this world had gotten to a new low of super stupidity. Super low.

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
probably some skeezy crack whore trying to be cool.

·
Registered
12,170 Posts
TangerineFizz said:
IzzyLucyWillie said:
Hunter said:
You have GOT to be joking...... what kind of complete and total retard would A) Huff in the first place and B) actually take pictures and C) actually posted them somewhere?

yep.

·
Registered
5,268 Posts
TangerineFizz said:
IzzyLucyWillie said:
Hunter said:

No sir? Seriously? Betcha there's beer bongs in that mix, too. ::)

·
Registered
9,693 Posts
More and more employers are checking these sites now - and it DOES help weed out the trash before you start having to interview them. People are so stupid that they think no one is actually gonna check on what their character is like - drugs, alcohol, gossip, slutty attire, bad language etc do count to many(most) prospective employers!

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
I have myspace to keep in touch w/ family and friends. People actually take pics of huffing and put those on there? Woah..... People sure do get brave now a days. What a way to kill a few thousand brain cells at once. EGADS!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
and Facebook

College profs do tell students that employers look at those profiles these days......so stupid college drinking can be a problem, and they don't always listen.....

·
Registered
10,636 Posts
Wendy said:
I have myspace to keep in touch w/ family and friends. People actually take pics of huffing and put those on there? Woah..... People sure do get brave now a days. What a way to kill a few thousand brain cells at once. EGADS!!!

What is worse is, it's not just the highschool age kids doing it, it is the 20 somethings that are old enough to know better ::)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts