Just Labradors banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For some reason, myspace is beyond my comprehension. I can't figure out the simplest things!

How do I get a picture to show up on the left hand side under my name?

Please speak slowly and use simple words. ::)

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
After you're all logged in, on the left side of your screen, the 3rd option down should say "add/edit photos" click that. It will take you to a new page, at the top it will have your standard add photo (like on photobucket or shutterfly). Click browse, search out the pic you want to use, upload it and ta-da!!!

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
AbbyandMolly said:
After you're all logged in, on the left side of your screen, the 3rd option down should say "add/edit photos" click that. It will take you to a new page, at the top it will have your standard add photo (like on photobucket or shutterfly). Click browse, search out the pic you want to use, upload it and ta-da!!!
WAAAA I did that! No pic. I feel like a moron. :(

J

·
0 Posts
You were my only friend without a face. Well at least now it's half a face. :p

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
I have a myspace problem too.. i just tried to add new pics and they did....BUT it threw my whole page off...so I deted the changes I made and it's still wrong....like the whole right side of my page is so far down?

HELP

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
hmmmm...that one i'm not too sure about. did you throw off part of your code for your layout (if you have one?)

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ender's Mom said:
Ummmm forgot you were my friend for a minute...

"show me!!!"
Oh. LOL. Someday I'll get a real pic up, but that will do for now.

And Myspace friends? Just remember what's said in the blog, stays in the blog...hear?

T

·
0 Posts
kpowers3 said:
I have a myspace problem too.. i just tried to add new pics and they did....BUT it threw my whole page off...so I deted the changes I made and it's still wrong....like the whole right side of my page is so far down?

HELP
That happen to me and I had to go in and remove everything from my profile and put it back. Sometimes one of the picture you put on the page makes it do that for some reason. But after I re-did everything it worked again. Good luck.

Just open up Micorsoft Word and cut and paste everything over there and then go back and paste it back in to myspace.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts