Just Labradors banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
i've left mine while waiting for other trees to ripen. i haven't had any go to waste so far.

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
I am 99% certain trees do not go bad like crops do. Another reason I no longer plant anything!!

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
myfarm is ticking me off today, I plowed and sowed, and came back and there was nothing there.

I always double check my crops and make sure they are all planted, but never fails when I harvest therre are a few plots empty. Grrrr.

But I noticed we can send 60 gifts now!

·
Registered
7,137 Posts
Seriously, you guys are getting rid of your crops for trees? Is that as profitable? I'm just kind of getting started and haven't noticed yet.

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
It's profitable Mary Jane, I think once you're more established. Trees don't cost you anything like crops do though.

·
Registered
7,137 Posts
That true Laura, guess I hadn't thought about that. You can't buy trees though, you have to have them gifted to you. Or can you buy them when you have been farming for awhile?
Guess I had better go back and read the game rules a little closer. :embarrass:

·
Registered
11,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Mary Jane said:
That true Laura, guess I hadn't thought about that. You can't buy trees though, you have to have them gifted to you. Or can you buy them when you have been farming for awhile?
Guess I had better go back and read the game rules a little closer. :embarrass:
Nope, you can buy them! :D On the top where it says myFarm, Friends, Send Gifts, Cash Shop, etc, click on Cash Shop. Then you can buy trees, animals, a barn, etc. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts