Just Labradors banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have your gifts been cut back lately? For the past week or so, I can only give 30. I had been able to send 40, once it was 60, but now it's less. I haven't changed anything I am doing, I still accept gifts every day, and I never click 'ignore,' even for things I don't accept.

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Same here, Jackie.

Can you get into MyFarm this morning? I can't... :(

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
MyFarm hates me!

I've tried to send gifts for three days now (thursday, yesterday and now today) and I get an error message!!

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
henrysmom said:
Same here, Jackie.

Can you get into MyFarm this morning? I can't... :(
I've been in it all morning, Felicia, just left it. I sent my gifts, too.

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
I got cut back to 30 from 40 sometime in the last week. Was the 40 a temporary thing to help compensate for the problems they were having a couple of weeks ago?

I was there with no problems yesterday early evening and just now. Sent all my gifts with no problem.
Just waiitng for my wheat to finish growing so I can buy either a woodshed or rustic shack...or a whole bunch of trees.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
that white house bites. you can only buy it with credit. that is portentous somehow.

·
Registered
11,446 Posts
Jinx said:
that white house bites. you can only buy it with credit. that is portentous somehow.
I bought it..! :embarrass: I had a few measly dollars left on one of those gift credit cards and was like hey, why not? :laugh:

But yeah.. bogus. I don't like only having 30 gifts.. I have more than 30 friends who play myFarm so I have to switch off on who gets gifts each day..

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
luvmydogz2much said:
I bought a white house. I play the danged game everyday, its the least I could do is donate 1.99 to the new servers.
i quit playing. it became like a job i don't get paid for. i all ready have one of those.

·
Registered
10,636 Posts
I'm so done with the farm.
Still half heartedly doing parking wars. I am amused that some of the WHINERS who didn't like me towing them are now towing people. OHHHH NO I'VE BEEN TOWED :gum: Oh ouch it hurts. I'll never be the same

:laugh:

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
IzzyLucyWillie said:
Still half heartedly doing parking wars. I am amused that some of the WHINERS who didn't like me towing them are now towing people. OHHHH NO I'VE BEEN TOWED :gum: Oh ouch it hurts. I'll never be the same

oh, lis. :'( i hope you are able to overcome this and move on.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
10,636 Posts
Jinx said:
IzzyLucyWillie said:

oh, lis. :'( i hope you are able to overcome this and move on.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I hope so to Kel. I feel so violated. :laugh:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts