Just Labradors banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who are still new to myFarm, here's a list of what you get for harvesting trees, and what crops cost and pay back, so you can figure what to plant.

strawberries - 33, make 98
tomatoes - 133, make 201
rice - 37, make 129
corn - 127, make 233
potatoes - 144, make 285
wheat - 81, make 200

coconut - 88
plum - 86
cherry - 84
peach - 82
mango - 77
orange - 74
pear - 68
apple - 58
banana - 69, thanks to Ender's Mom! :happy:

When I send gifts, I try to send the higher-paying trees like coconut, plum, cherry, and peach. Those give you a better payout, and then you can use that money to plant more crops. In the beginning, plant strawberries like crazy because you can harvest them every day and it's almost triple what you pay. Later, rice is good because it's more than triple, but it takes two days to harvest. Wheat is more than double, potatoes almost double, and corn and tomatoes less than double.

So, there you go - now you have a better base to use to decide what to plant! ;) In future, we may need to plant other crops in order to feed the animals, but I think that's a long way down the road.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Me too - just planted some crops for the first time in a couple of weeks. Those will be the last until something else comes along. I still check my trees and gifts every day and harvest the trees. Hope the fences come soon, and it said something about a farmhouse, so I moved my shack in hopes the farmhouse comes soon.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
I want new farm stuff!!! I'm in the process of scaling back the crops and just doing trees.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Do you guys do other applications on facebook? It seems like on JL it is mostly parking wars and myfarm. Just wondering what other applications on facebook people find fun.

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
I am done crop farming...I am only planting trees...trying to see how many trees I can cram onto my farm.

**remember when you are considering your profit to figure with daily crops add $20 per acre per day where as rice is only $20 to plow for 2 days and wheat is $20 to plow for 3 days.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
luke and taylor said:
Do you guys do other applications on facebook? It seems like on JL it is mostly parking wars and myfarm. Just wondering what other applications on facebook people find fun.
I have so many applications I can't even tell you what they all are.

Bumper Stickers and Pieces of Flair are two of my favorites. My newest one is Possum Toss'em...it's pretty fun!

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
I only do MyFarm now

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
I've redesigned my farm twice now...once to mix everything up because some people had commented on the fact that it was very OCD...

and then I put it all back the way it was because I couldn't take it. :embarrass:

I also play Scramble and WordTwist.

No more fishies...no more garden....and what is up with the african safari that I'm suddenly getting inundated with elephants and whatnot?

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
Now that i have my tow truck, i've found renewed excitement in PW.. i quit the farm though.. it was stressing me out.

·
Registered
534 Posts
luke and taylor said:
Just this week I started playing petpupz. I "adopted" a female black lab (of course) and you have to keep up their health, happiness, hunger levels. Then you can go onto your friends pets and pet them or stroke them, etc. I like it, it is not huge fun since you just click on "walk" and it says you have just walked your pet (you don't actually see it happening).

·
Registered
7,137 Posts
Another really important thing (I think) is, if your balance is below $1000 at some point of the day the "King" will give you $200. You DO have to come back daily to get it also. So when I started making some money I would plow and plant the balance back to $900 or so, come back the next day and had $200 more. I am past that now. But in the beginning it really helped me. :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts