Just Labradors banner

myFarm and Farm Town Peeps - if there are any...

357 views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  sarah 
#1 ·
Is there a trick to getting the concrete and brick wall pieces to line up?

The rock, picket, barbed wire and stick fences/walls seem to match up, but the brick and concrete are not lining up at some of the joints.

On Farm Town when I go to the market is there an easy way to get right back to the market if I go to check someone's farm out? Sometimes people offer work for work and I go to check their farm to make sure they really have crops. The only way I know to get back is to click on the map and start over. Usually by the time I do that the person is gone. I was wondering if there was a quicker way to get back to the market.

TIA for any tips!!

See less See more
#5 ·
Oh that's my "myFarm" farm.

My "Farm Town" farm is practically empty. I've only been doing it a couple of weeks.

Dang, your Farm makes mine look so hodge-podge and messy!
Don't let the semi-neatness fool you. Once nice weather arrives and I can be out in the pool or cruising around, my farms will suffer greatly.

#9 ·
On Farm Town when I go to the market is there an easy way to get right back to the market if I go to check someone's farm out? Sometimes people offer work for work and I go to check their farm to make sure they really have crops. The only way I know to get back is to click on the map and start over. Usually by the time I do that the person is gone. I was wondering if there was a quicker way to get back to the market.

TIA for any tips!!

Hey there! RE: Farm Town question ... once you leave that marketplace you may not go back to the same one. There are several marketplaces to evenly distribute people onto the several servers as to avoid conjestion so once you leave the marketplace you will have to keep repeating the leave / come back / leave / come back to try and find the same marketplace you were at.

it's a bit of a pain.

It's good to send a message to the person or buddy them before you leave the marketplace. WHen they reply to your message you can click on the little green man to go back to their farm etc...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.