1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here she is before

and after.....take a look at her paws, and neck. Its also on her face

So thats how you did it

I was tripping out because I didnt go outside to see how she changed color. I got down and started to try and dust the stuff off, but it wasnt coming off! it didnt looke like dust, and it was only on her coat. There wasnt any on her skin below her coat. I was ready to take her to the vet lol!

yes I know she is a yellow lab...I just like to call her my white lab on the forums ;D

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
What is that stuff??

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Oh! Hey, not to be an alarmist (who me?), but I believe some pigments can be toxic when ingested. ??? What is that exactly?

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
Serg4u said:
yes I know she is a yellow lab...I just like to call her my white lab on the forums ;D
It would be better if you called her your "golden" lab!! ::)

That's like, ten times more annoying! ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We took a shower right away....boy was she happy to get in with me lol. It all came off so it appears that everything is good.

snowflake said:
OMG! That hilarious. :laugh: :laugh: What is that stuff?
Its color mix to add color to cement.

My brother works at a quarry. He has this stuff at his place, but it didnt come from there. It looks like its been here for years, and she found it under some pile of wood we have out back.

She's ok...she is eating, and drinking fine, and acting like her self still ::)

Baloo317 said:
Serg4u said:
It would be better if you called her your "golden" lab!! ::)

That's like, ten times more annoying! ;D ;D ;D
lol "golden lab" even thats too annoying for me to say it ;D

WeHeartLabs said:
Eek...what is in that stuff?

Add this one to the DESTRUCTO thread... I think we need to move that thread over here.
I'm going to have to find this DESTRUCTO thread lol ;D

·
Registered
554 Posts
Wow, there is no such thing as a white lab...you were duped when you bought her...sheesh people these days...she's a YELLOW lab...hope you didn't pay a big price for that...because they aren't RARE... ::)

okay joking over... ;D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts