Just Labradors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.davidsbridal.com/bridal_gowns_detail.jsp?stid=2827&prodgroup=10

oh wait...haha... i guess I have to be engaged first lol! Oh well, thats not stopping me from checking out dresses online just for the hell of it. I found the above dress and fell in love. I've got the perfect guy, and now I see the perfect dress (all I need is a proposal! lol ;) ) i know sam and I will get married....eventually, and I don't wanna pressure him into anything. So when he (and I) are ready, I'm sure that happy day will come. Atleast I know what I'll wanna wear on that big day! Wonder if they will still be making this dress by the time I actually get engaged (and then married).

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like that the red is in there. Its such a cool touch (IMO). I don't really like the shade of white though, its too...white. I wonder if they could use a less crisp shade of white. Also, I don't like how it looks in the front (click "choose alternate view" to see the front). Instead of the red band across the top, it would look really cool if there was a jagged, upsidedown triangle of the red trim. I wish I could draw a pic of it, but I can't. Maybe if I paid extra they could do it. Heck, that is if they even have this dress in 2-3 years when we actually are ready to get married.

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
I know someone who had that dress. :) IT's beautiful.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
For a long time I was considering a red wedding dress! I got a kick out of imagining the look on everyone's face when I'd come out in a red dress down the aisle! haha! But I decided that later in life I might regret not having a white dress. But this dress is the perfect compromise! I LOVE the detail on the back, but the elaborate detail on the back doesn't match the super simple detail on the front. I'd wanna alter the front just a little to make it more balanced.

·
Registered
886 Posts
I also know a woman that wore that dress. It is very pretty. She had a December wedding. :)

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Now see that is the thing. I would want to have a May wedding. I don't know if it would be good for a may wedding (plus I want an outdoor wedding) I was thinking it might look cute with a boquet of red and white tulips (my favorite). What do you guys think? I think an ivory dress with gold accent might look cool too. I dunno, I want more then just a white dress. i want SOME type of accent of color, be it red, gold, silver, or heck even purple.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts