Just Labradors banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not my dad's, or a brother's, or one of Tud's, or borrowed from a neighbor or one of the guys at work. My very, very own. I bought it today.

My very first roll of electrical tape.

It's really nice. This nice, tight, black vinyl roll of tape. Can't wait to look into old fashioned cloth-style duct tape!

:)

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Isn't that a very fulfilling feeling? I felt like that when I bought myself a little toolkit, with hammer, screwdrivers, pliers, nails, and screws.

ps - duct tape comes in all kinds of colors now! ;)

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
Niiiccee. :) You really are becoming quite the handiwoman, aren't you. :)

·
Registered
6,597 Posts
Oh man Nance...you could start your own Woman's Discovery Channel!! Now what exactly are you going to do with this roll of electric tape?? BTW...be careful playing with electrical stuff...does crazy things to our hair!! LOL

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Now what exactly are you going to do with this roll of electric tape??
Nothing fancy. My vacuum cleaner cord has a split in the casing. The two wires on the inside are intact within their white and red (respectively) sheaths. I asked my electrician friend about taping the cord... "You're good to go as long as you have no exposed copper wire."

It's a pretty big roll of tape... the labs may get some de-furring with it while I'm at it. ;)

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
G'day,

Good on you mate.
While you're at it, I've got some wiring that needs to be stripped and soldiered - you up for the job?

Cheers,

Pottsie

1 - 15 of 15 Posts