Just Labradors banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We took Jersey to a canine beach in Ft. Lauderdale. She had a great time, swimming in the waves. It was a beautiful day. OK, one funny thing. My husband's brother, sister-in-law, and their twins, as well as my sister-in-law's mother met us at the beach. Now, the sil's mom is a refined, French lady in her 70's who doesn't like the beach, and she's afraid of dogs. I love her dearly, but she's a drama queen. I great her, and my wet, sandy puppy runs up & jumps on her. Sorry to laugh at her expense, but really, why did she come. My sil, said to just ignore her, she's always finding something to be dramatic about.

Also took Jersey to a dog park, they had agility equipment. She took to the ramps right away, but tired quickly.

Very proud of Jersey, she traveled well. It was 1300 mile drive. Stayed at Motel 6 on the way down & back. And stayed at La Quinta in Ft. Lauderdale. She had no accidents. We had lots of equipment for her, an ex-pen for overnights, and a barrier for the back of the minivan, that we got in florida, when the travel crate zipper broke. Also bought her an easy walk harness, because I threw out my back with her pulling me on the leash.

·
Registered
973 Posts
That was a fun video to watch; Jersey is having a blast. I agree, people who don't like the beach should not be there. After all aren't you supposed to get wet and sand on you there! :p

1 - 3 of 3 Posts