Registered
16,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
deezeldog said:
zoesmom said:
got hijacked :-\

oh lah
Sorry -- I tried not to bite back.
no need to be sorry. LOL I was kinda' taken aback at the first reply about teaching children respect, etc.

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jinx said:
Linda, you little drama thread starter. ;)
LOL...it was such a nice towel thread. I even posted pics of our towels. ;D

D

·
0 Posts
zoesmom said:
deezeldog said:
zoesmom said:
got hijacked :-\

oh lah
Sorry -- I tried not to bite back.
no need to be sorry. LOL I was kinda' taken aback at the first reply about teaching children respect, etc.
I removed my last response. Felt good to write it though!!! It was just throwing gas on the fire (so wasteful of the resource) ;D

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Janna and Boomer said:
It was just throwing gas on the fire (so wasteful of the resource)
Yes, don't you know there is a shortage of fire? ;)

Linda, I liked your towel thread and your pritty towels.
aw, thanks. Actually, my sister got me hooked on those towels. A bit pricey, but they last a long time. (well, and we just wash once a week)...I bet that should make castaway a bit happier.

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
I wanted so to ask if the boats on their website cause "carbon footprints." but didn't. ;D Guess as long as your livin' is at stake it is OK, wanted so bad to, but got some folks POed at me already this week on another forum. Guess speaking the truth can get you in trouble.

BTW we have old ratty towels and some fairly good ones, real old ones go in my cook camp gear.

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
Oh, you are bad deep down, I think thats why I like you. ;D

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
I didn't change my avatar picture, but I did change the wording. ;D

D

·
0 Posts
delmonico said:
I wanted so to ask if the boats on their website cause "carbon footprints." but didn't. ;D Guess as long as your livin' is at stake it is OK, wanted so bad to, but got some folks POed at me already this week on another forum. Guess speaking the truth can get you in trouble.

BTW we have old ratty towels and some fairly good ones, real old ones go in my cook camp gear.
I just checked out the travel and cruise site. Those look like rather old boats. That question about their carbon footprint seems reasonable to me. Seems she is living in a glass house while she throws stones.

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
Glass is not bio-degradable so the pieces of the glass house will be there forever, be a silly-con footprint. ;D

D

·
0 Posts
delmonico said:
Glass is not bio-degradable so the pieces of the glass house will be there forever, be a silly-con footprint. ;D
Yes, but eventually the acid rain will wear down the edges and it'll be just like sea glass.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts