Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Provocation?

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To my sweet Murphy. My big yellow baby. You, I don't think, were a full blooded Lab. I don't guess I'll ever really know. A child came and knocked on the door on November 4th, 2006. You didn't care much for this child because he was Autistic. I never understood a Lab not liking a child. I should have known then. I don't know what happened or provoked you, but you bit my lower leg. I had 2 massive puncture wounds. Ended up in the ER for Tetanus, etc. The next day my father came to the house. He put a chain around your neck and hauled you off to my Grandfather's farm. I know what happened. My father always said if a dog bites an owner, the dog dies. I could not stand the thought of you being adopted out to another family and biting a child. I still have the scars on my lower leg. I will always have a reminder of you. I still cry to this day. I think mainly because it broke my heart that you would bite ME of all people. I love you Murphy. I miss you every day. :'(

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
That whole story is just so sad on so many levels. :'(

Kim, I hope your heart heals soon......

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
So sorry,,,,, :'( I know he will be waiting for you, on the other side of the bridge....

Melissa
;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts