1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:(
What happened? They grow SO fast.
She is now 8 months old.
Not to shabby for being totally out of coat. I never new a pup could blow so much coat!!

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I think she is coming along nicely and needs to just fill out and grow up (mentally) a bit more LOL

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Another beautiful black youngster.
Somebody come photograph Flynn for me. He looks like these kids and I have no ability with the camera to capture it.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Kim, she and Daisy look so much alike, it's pretty cool! Daisy is only 6 months but I see a lot of similarities! They do grow up FAST! Despite her lack of coat, Sully sure is looking beautiful these days!

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
Gorgeous pup!

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Kim, she and Daisy look so much alike, it's pretty cool! Daisy is only 6 months but I see a lot of similarities! They do grow up FAST! Despite her lack of coat, Sully sure is looking beautiful these days!
We need tio see some new Daisy pics!!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Sully is beautiful. She is close to Abbey and Coco's ages. They were born in October 2008. How much does Sully weigh now? I think she has wonderful proportions and she has the pose down perfect! Such a pretty photo with the green background to her shiny black coat.

I understand about the blowing coat part - I worked on both of the girls yesterday with the furminator for about an hour and got a trash can full of hair. I told them they should be naked by now but not a chance. When they play bitey-face in the sunlight you can actually see fur (hair) flying!! I don't think the warm southwest weather helps either. ;)

I guess we will all get our upper-body exercise de-furring our babies! :D

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
She's a pretty little thing Kim! I'll try to get a shot of Holly for you this week, we have class on Wednesday.

Gin just blew all her coat too, egads, I didn't think she had so much!

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
How much does Sully weigh now?
I have no idea. Thankfully she has been very healthy and the vet clinic is where I usually weigh them. On occation I take a ride and stop by and just weigh the dogs :) She is probably in the 60ish range. She is as tall as her mom right now, maybe a smidge shorter. When she fills out I think she is going to be smashing.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Kim,
I've got tons to post, but of course I'm visiting my fiance's parents and forgot the cord that connects the camera to the computer! I'll be home and then in a picture posting frenzy in the next couple days though!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts