Just Labradors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was going to take alfie to the east anglia show but i was heavily pregnant but im definately looking out for more events as its pretty new in this country, im definately taking him to this show next year though

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
I was going to take alfie to the east anglia show but i was heavily pregnant but im definately looking out for more events as its pretty new in this country, im definately taking him to this show next year though
Here you go:

Robin Hood Games and Country Show, Southend, Essex, July 4, 5.

and here's another one:

The Suffolk Robin Hood Game & Country Show-Suffolk Showground Ipswich, UK, October 10,11.

and one more:

The Newark & Notts Robin Hood Game & Country Show-Newark & Notts Showground Newark, Notts, UK, October 17, 18.

To get 'em, Tiger!! And let that young man try his hand up there on the dock. DockDogs really encourages the junior handlers to participate. They even have their own division.

·
Registered
4,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here you go:

Robin Hood Games and Country Show, Southend, Essex, July 4, 5.

and here's another one:

The Suffolk Robin Hood Game & Country Show-Suffolk Showground Ipswich, UK, October 10,11.

and one more:

The Newark & Notts Robin Hood Game & Country Show-Newark & Notts Showground Newark, Notts, UK, October 17, 18.

To get 'em, Tiger!! And let that young man try his hand up there on the dock. DockDogs really encourages the junior handlers to participate. They even have their own division.

Oooooo Ipswich and Newark are probably only an hour from me :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts