Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today, after two hours of conversation, we succeeded in taking my cell phone down from a full charge (4 bars and a fully inflated hot air balloon) to 1 diminishing bar and a seriously deflated balloon. Why, I believe we could have squeezed a couple more paragraphs in if we had talked really really really fast!

We showed restraint, however. We said our "I love you's" and promised to call right back if either of us thought of something else.

If you never had a sister for a best friend you just don't know what you are missing.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Had a sister, we were the best of friends...then she turned into a witch and now we don't talk. Haven't talked to her in 5 years and don't plan to ever talk to her again. I don't much care for families anymore.:argue:

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
No sister here, either. I had a little stepsister that I still think about a lot...my dad and her mom got divorced after 12 years about 2-3 years ago. Sometimes I feel like contacting her but I don't know if she would want to talk to me.

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Nance this made me smile so BIG!!
Genetically speaking I just have one little brother...but I have a sister too! And I love it! My best friend and I have known eachother since we were 6 months old....and her Mom is like my second Mom and vice versa etc etc....so, blood related or not...she's my sister! :love:

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
My sister and I only talk on the phone about once a month. She has the best sense of humor. I miss being close. I don't get to see her as often as I would like.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.