Just Labradors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....is growling out the window!

Nuthin' out there. I just checked. I wonder what the big fuss is all about??

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Spring grass and breezes blowing it softly this way and that. VERY scary stuff. Not to mention stealthy earthworms that may be crawling around in leaf piles. Even scarier. Stay safe! :p

·
Registered
9,226 Posts
dunno, but here the coyotes are yipping up a storm in the evening and the Barred Owl is making quite a fuss...it is Spring! Everyone is on the move including the earthworms. :)
Cricket has been on guard!

·
Registered
12,170 Posts
Are there houses across the street. Kai does that and it took me the longest time to figure out that he could see the people in their apartments across the street. Needless to say, the blinds are closed a lot ::)

J

·
0 Posts
Paddysmom said:
Spring grass and breezes blowing it softly this way and that. VERY scary stuff. Not to mention stealthy earthworms that may be crawling around in leaf piles. Even scarier. Stay safe! :p
hahaha! :D

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
When Rowdy does that most times if I open the door I can hear a car with loud rap music real soon, he hates rap music.

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
Peanut does that sometimes at night when she can see the reflection of one of my cats in the glass patio doors... It's super funny, silly minpin! :p

·
Registered
106 Posts
Violet started that about a month ago. We finally figured out she's growling at our reflections. Doesn't growl at strangers, cats, or anything... but if she see's a reflection or DH or me, she defends us from it :police: ... silly pup.

[attachment deleted by admin]

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
delmonico said:
he hates rap music.
Rowdy is a smart boy! :D

We do have neighbors to the west which was the direction in which he was making noise. I never thought that the dogs could/would see into their windows. Actually, some pretty strange things happen in that house......

When Riley (our other boy) was a pup, he would try to play with his reflection in the full length mirror. So cute!

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Mckenzie does the half growl thing at our reflections too. There's also a new pack of stray kittens running around the neighborhood, they get one dog going and then the whole neighborhood chimes in. ::)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts