Just Labradors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My niece is spending the night tonight. She is 6. I called her yesterday to make sure she was ready for tonight. She is so cute. She told me that if me and "Uncle Steve" want to go out tonight she will babysit Jake for us. She said she has never babysat before but she thinks she knows how to do it.LOL!!! I told her that we will all go somewhere tonight. I think we are going to take her to mini golf tonight :)

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
Thats cool! I love visits from my neices and nephews! Keeps me young at heart.

Hey! I want to go mini golfing. My big boy golfing is not stellar this year!

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
That's really neat that you're so involved with your niece. I'd like to do the same thing for mine sometime. My aunts and uncles are pretty non-involved, so I want to one up them. ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LarrytheLabs Mom said:
That's really neat that you're so involved with your niece. I'd like to do the same thing for mine sometime. My aunts and uncles are pretty non-involved, so I want to one up them. ;)
I have 4 neices (all sisters) and I really only take the older one. I feel a little guilty but the little ones are SOOOOOO wild in public. Like crazy kids that you see in the grocery store screaming at the top of their lungs!!!! Once the other 3 get a little older I am going to try and divide my time evenly.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
awwwwww that is too sweet!!!

have fun mini-golfing!!! That's on my list of things to do either tomorrow or next week sometime :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts