Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought this car last night, I LOVE it.
I actually think it looks nicer in person than in these pics, it's a pretty gloomy day here, they would look much nicer in the sun.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
HOT Sam!! ;D

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
ooooh! Very nice! Could you bottle up some of that new car smell and send it my way?

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
I wanted to see Elias at the steering wheel :laugh:

It's an awesome car, Sam. I'm really happy for you. Best of luck with it.

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Sam,

Really sweet ride there!!! Did you get a sunroof in it?

I have a sunroof in my Equinox & Lexi likes to stick her nose right up near it to catch all the smells. Of course, she ends up making herself sneeze, but hey she's enjoying it.

G

·
Ok that is really nice and makes me want to rethink buying another Tahoe.

Dang...I never thought I'd say that out loud.

SWEET RIDE!!

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Lexis Mom said:
Sam,

Really sweet ride there!!! Did you get a sunroof in it?

I have a sunroof in my Equinox & Lexi likes to stick her nose right up near it to catch all the smells. Of course, she ends up making herself sneeze, but hey she's enjoying it.
We did get the sunroof, but I think we are going to have Elias ride in the way back.
I have a friend who has a VW Jetta with a sunroof and she also has a very tall dog, she rides in teh car with her head out the sunroof all the time. It's pretty funny, although not real safe ::)

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
BudGirl8 said:
Ok that is really nice and makes me want to rethink buying another Tahoe.

Dang...I never thought I'd say that out loud.

SWEET RIDE!!
The Yukon Denali's are SWEET, the front grill is just like the Envoy, they call it "honeycomb". We considered the Yukon, but it was a little too big for me and a little more than I wanted to spend.

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
blacklabelias said:
tuckersmom said:
So when are you picking me up?!?

Awesome car Sam!!
I'm on my way, please have a bottle of chilled Pinot Grigio waiting for me :laugh:
Done! I have a favourite PG. It should be well chilled in the 8 hours it will take for you to get here :)
Bring Elias - he and Tuck can hang.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts