Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MY NEW BROTHER NEEDS A NAME

Hey Pals Kaycie here! Meet my new brother! I just met him today. Aint he cute? I like to lick all over him like he's my pup. But, there's one problem....we dont know what to name him. And I dont wanna go around calling him Brother. So we need your help choosing a name. Look at his cute pictures. But it's gotta be something REAL MANLY, cause he's little lol. HE needs some help in the big boy department, so why dont you guyz help me and my momma out by telling us what you'd name him.

See you guyz L8ter
Casey
Kaycie

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Re: MY NEW BROTHER NEEDS A NAME

I love the name Sarge. I think it's pretty manly. You have a really cute brother. Is it a mini Lab?

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

hey mambo! that is a pretty cool name. I just gave him a bath lol. poor thing loved it. He has just climbed in his dad brand new shoes and is pretty comfy.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts

ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Another ferret on the forum! Yay! Welcome little dude! Love, Samson, Delilah, Willow, Weezie, Lugnut, and Hendrix

My next babies will be named (and feel free to steal any of these names)

Harley
Zero
Presley
Cobain
Marley

Congrats on your new addition! I'm so excited for you! Is this your first ferret?

·
Registered
16,679 Posts

ahhhhhh he's so cute!!!!! :-* lets seeee manly names...

Achilles
Hercules
Samson
Zane

...that's all I've got for now lol

·
Registered
2,694 Posts

I'm partial to the name Samson myself lol ;) I have a whitey named Samson and he's my biggest ferret

·
Registered
8,752 Posts

Barrett... the ferret. ;)

·
Registered
2,694 Posts

How about apollo ;) lol

BTW- from your pics it looks like his hammy (hammock) is a little bit closed up. If you take two clips and clip it to one side of the cage and take the other two clips and clip it to the opposite side, it will be more comfy for him and give him more room to lounge. Lemme see if I can find a pic of what I'm talking about:

In the pic below do you see how I hooked the hammy to the cage? It gives em a little more space to sprawl out and get cozy. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
2,443 Posts

He looks like a "Rugby" to me.... :)

·
Registered
7,913 Posts

I like all the names suggested so far...Zeus especially.

Is he pure white? how about 'Bacardi' (white rum)?

At least you have our resident ferret expert to talk to for advice!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts