Just Labradors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...is pregnant again already.
*thud*

It's only been 3 months since her miscarriage and she certainly didn't want to get pregnant this quick. She said they use condoms (yea, hello, that's 100% safe :rolleyes:). She had a bloodtest done and got the results this morning. The level of somethingorother (some hormone that appears when you're pregnant??) was really low so the nurse thinks she's only like 2 weeks.

If you could spare a prayer or good thoughts that she doesn't have any issues or complications with this one. I'd appreciate it!

I told her NOT to tell Carter until like waaaaaaaay later! :)

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
HCG level. It's not possible to be only 2 weeks though, the way they calculate it you are about 2 weeks at the time of conception, maybe she's actually 4 weeks.
I hope she has a smooth pregnancy.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's not possible to be only 2 weeks though, the way they calculate it you are about 2 weeks at the time of conception, maybe she's actually 4 weeks.
Oh. :eek: I think she said her level was like 190-something? Oh hell, I don't know, I've never been pregnant! LOL

Thanks Sam! :)

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea, she said it should double everyday or every other day...

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
190 is pregnant, but low, would indicate a very early pregnancy. The number should double ever 48 hours, I think.
Yep.
It's not uncommon to get pregnant that quickly. I had a miscarriage in late January and was pregnant in April. I found out I was pg in May. Surprise! That December Makenna was born. If she had a blighted ovum or empty sac that is very common. The same thing happened to me.

I wish her the most uneventful and boring pregnancy she can have.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, you guys! :)

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
I was pregnant within a few months of my miscarriage as well although we were trying so that's a little different. I hope everything goes smoothly with this pregnancy.

·
Registered
618 Posts
When you say you were trying to get pregnant does that mean you weren't using anything or that you were "doing it" all the time???

Just kidding, you don't have to answer that, I just think that's a funny way of putting it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts