Just Labradors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First, I have to say how nice it is to have a son who works! This is the first year Jeffrey has had a real job and was able to shop on his own. He is a generous fella. :laugh:

This is what he got me for Mother's Day
http://www.keurig.com/B60.asp?mscsid=HSERD77SERMM8MGVNDJ3VFCQLX8V2T6A
he got me the Special Edition B60

My parents have one and I have always drooled over it....makes amazing coffee, no mess, not filters, no clean up... The K -cups make it so easy. And the coffee is superb. I like the breakfast blend but he also got me a box of the hazlenut which smells great (his favorite also lol). The sampler box has 30 different kinds...teas, green teas, chocolate drinks..even TIMS!! I finally get to try some Tims coffee!

Can't say enough about this machine. If you like coffee...splurge and treat yourself. It's an amazing machine..adjusts automatically to the height of your cup, purifies the water first...just awesome.

From the little one I got a pen holder with paper....it is a black lab with her puppy. And also some poems she made in school. Precious.

I remember one year Jeffrey made a Mother's Day hat in school, out of a paper plate and lace, which he decorated. When we were leaving for church he asked me why I didnt have it on? I said... "oh...it's in the car already, honey!" and wore that hat to mass. lol
I got several knowing looks from other moms at mass. My DH thought it was a riot and poked fun at me (not in front of jeffrey, of course)....then Father's Day came and he was given a paper tie...HUGE with stars and stripes and gold glitter.... hehehe paybacks!!!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I remember one year Jeffrey made a Mother's Day hat in school, out of a paper plate and lace, which he decorated. When we were leaving for church he asked me why I didnt have it on? I said... "oh...it's in the car already, honey!" and wore that hat to mass.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D

·
Registered
10,636 Posts
I have something similar and really like it.
What a thoughtful gift.
I have gone to church on Mother's day wearing noodle necklaces and magic marker colored pins and also paper rings. Once I even wore a flower made out of kleenex. The things we do for our kids. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts