Just Labradors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dudes and Dudettes!

I am crushed! I am heart-broken! I am devastated! Momma and Daddy came home last night and MOMMA SMELLED LIKE ANOTHER MALE LAB! Another Lab Has Been Kissing On My MOMMA! What am I to do?!! His name is DUKE!!! He is black and 10 weeks old. He is owned by my Aunt Arlene and Uncle Joe. I am not letting her out of my sight!

Zoe says I should calm down, that Duke is just our cousin and Momma was being sweet because he is family. But I don't know about this. I DON'T LIKE IT ONE BIT!

Your heartbroken friend,

Zeb Man

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Oh no Zeb :(

Maybe your Momma can take you to meet Duke so dat you kin check him out y'or self? I bet dis wood be a goo' solushun

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
Oh No!

Don't you hate when that happens? And she acts like she's done nothing wrong! Our Mom goes every Saturday to pick up our food. So far so good right? but there is a DOG that lives there! And they have a RELATIONSHIP!!!! How Could She???? What is wrong with her???? We don't get it either Zeb. Maybe we should go on strike!

HB & Freedom

·
Registered
5,503 Posts
Oh, no, Zebman, dat's no fare. Dey always go fer da young pretty fings. :( My mom was cheating on me just da odder day wif a bunch ob puppies. How rood!!!!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Zeb man its okkkkkk dood dont be sad. ur momma still lubs u the bestest of alls dun worry zebman. u should be prowd dat ur momma is so nice dat obber doggys lub her so much.
you is her $1 man zem

lubs
emma and aidan

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Dudes and Dudettes,

I am feeling better today. Momma hugged on me and explained I am still the Man in her eyes. Little Duke is just a cousin who has his own momma, my Aunt Arlene.

Gotta go and exercise with Mom!

Later Gators!

Zeb Man

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
WHOA! I is glad DIS promble has been resolbed!! I HATE it when mommy niffs like anodder pup! I is glad yore mommy spalined it to you!!

Zeb, I tink you is gonna be 'sponsable for da trainin ob dis noo cuzzin pup. Dis is a big 'sponsiblity.

An we need to see da pitchers, too, ob corse. ;D

·
Registered
14,925 Posts
Zebman relax. I'm possitive dat Duke isn't as adorable as you ans Zoe anyways. Your mommy lubs you, but Duke is your kosin ans she habs to be kind to him too. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts